Hi all - We're using this forum post to track known issues in Kabuto, and to give you a status update on our progress toward each issue. If there's an issue that you're experiencing that is not on this list, please submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org with as much info as you can. When a bug is fixed, we will move it to the bottom of the list in the "RESOLVED" section. These lists are not organized by priority, so the item at the top of the "In Progress" List should not be assumed to be a higher priority than the item and the bottom.
This List was First Created: 8/22/2017
Last Updated: 2/16/2018
RESOLVED - (Issues that have been fixed recently. Will purge this list once per month)
- Kabuto "Customer Installer" does not load custom branding properly
- Randomized timer is running before all syncs, should only be running after an update
- Kabuto App Runner crashes, causing "App Crash Alert" to trigger
- Kabuto.Installer.exe not digitally signed, getting flagged
- Kabuto Service not syncing for some devices unless computer restarts or service restarts.
- Kabuto "Customer Installer" throwing exception when trying to install
- Device Index Table doesn't load all Devices correctly, so sorts don't work properly unless you scroll down until all Devices are loaded
- Branding color not working in Request Form UX
- Kabuto Online Dashboard "flickering" on Device Activity page
- EAM scan logs fail to upload due to exception
- EAM license is null in some cases when they first try to install Managed AV
- Devices table's "Status" column doesn't sort properly
- Error trying to disable Managed AV from Kabuto Online Dashboard
- Default Policies keeping coming back in policies page
- Can't scroll down on Requests page if Alert message is really long
- "System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array" Error when updating system information
- Policies with string length of 55+ characterse throw off UI for policy list in the dashboard
- Customer installers not getting the customer default policy after installation
- Uninstalled Devices are showing up in searches from the Device Index page.
- Default Policies keep coming back in Policies page even if you delete them
- "Request Service" trigger notifications unable to be closed
- When trying to update credit card info, it does not show certain types of errors to the user.
- Text in Request Service UX is cut off for some languages
- Clicking desktop icon can cause two request service popups
- Activity Feed on Device Detail page not showing up after going to another Device, until you refresh
IN PROGRESS - (We're actively working on this right now)
- Should show Confirmation Dialog to user when making a chance to a Device setting would result in removing the Policy.
- "Time Trigger Interval" setting is not in Policies, and should be. If you modify it, it removes the Policy.
- EAM real-time protection disabled false positive notifications
- Using manual MAV scan gets canceled when you Force Sync
OPEN - (We have what we need to start working on this right now, but haven't started yet)
- Kabuto fails to turn on Windows Update Service due to Exception
BACKLOG (We need more information about this before we can start working on it, or it's not a high priority compared to other issues we could be working on)
- DeviceIOFailed Exception during defrag check
- "System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException" Error when working with Windows Updates
If you have any questions, or have further info about any of the above bugs, please email us at email@example.com