Hey guys - So there's an interesting quirk in here that isn't really a bug, but not a great UX feature. I've recently discovered it and will be changing it soon. Let me explain:
The new update system we released with the Service is very fast. It checks every minute to see if there is an update. This means that every time we release a new Kabuto update, all those devices will update, and then sync. When we released the first update, we realized this was essentially DDOS'ing our servers. So we made it so that after it detects an update, it waits a random amount of time between 1 and 600 seconds before syncing after an update. However, for some reason it's doing this not just after an update, it's doing it on all syncs (this is what we're fixing). So basically what's happening in this case, is you're clicking "Force Sync" and then it's waiting a random amount of time up to 10 minutes before doing the actual sync. Will fix on next release.