Hi all - We're using this forum post to track known issues in Kabuto, and to give you a status update on our progress toward each issue. If there's an issue that you're experiencing that is not on this list, please submit it to email@example.com with as much info as you can. When a bug is fixed, we will move it to the bottom of the list in the "RESOLVED" section. These lists are not organized by priority, so the item at the top of the "In Progress" List should not be assumed to be a higher priority than the item and the bottom.
This List was First Created: 8/22/2017
Last Updated: 9/15/2017
RESOLVED - (Issues that have been fixed recently. Will purge this list once per month)
- Kabuto "Customer Installer" does not load custom branding properly
- Randomized timer is running before all syncs, should only be running after an update
- Kabuto App Runner crashes, causing "App Crash Alert" to trigger
- Kabuto.Installer.exe not digitally signed, getting flagged
- Kabuto Service not syncing for some devices unless computer restarts or service restarts.
- Kabuto "Customer Installer" throwing exception when trying to install
IN PROGRESS - (We're actively working on this right now)
- When trying to update credit card info, it does not show certain types of errors to the user.
- Should show Confirmation Dialog to user when making a chance to a Device setting would result in removing the Policy.
- "Time Trigger Interval" setting is not in Policies, and should be. If you modify it, it removes the Policy.
- Uninstalled Devices are showing up in searches from the Device Index page.
- Device Index Table doesn't load all Devices correctly, so sorts don't work properly unless you scroll down until all Devices are loaded
- Branding color not working in Request Form UX
OPEN - (We have what we need to start working on this right now, but haven't started yet)
- Error trying to disable Managed AV from Kabuto Online Dashboard
- Policies with string length of 55+ characterse throw off UI for policy list in the dashboard
- Default Policies keeping coming back in policies page
- Updating Device information via "Request Service" does not update device information
- Text in Request Service UX is cut off for some languages
- MAV scan logs fail to upload due to exception
- Kabuto fails to turn on Windows Update Service due to Exception
BACKLOG (We need more information about this before we can start working on it, or it's not a high priority compared to other issues we could be working on)
- Clicking desktop icon can cause two request service popups
- EAM license is null in some cases when they first try to install Managed AV
- DeviceIOFailed Exception during defrag check
- "System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array" Error when updating system informationi
- "Physical drive is getting for the 'C' drive. The physical drive number is: \.\PhysicalDrive0" Error when checking if SSD
- "System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException" Error when working with Windows Updates
- Kabuto Online Dashboard "flickering" on Device Activity page
- Can't scroll down on Requests page if Alert message is really long
- Using manual MAV scan gets canceled when you Force Sync
- Windows Update Handler doesn't remember installing old updates
If you have any questions, or have further info about any of the above bugs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org